Coming to Royal Ascot 2019?
On Tuesday 18th – Saturday 22nd June 2019, the Royal Ascot is returning to Berkshire. You’ll get to watch some of the best horse racing the UK has to offer while soaking in the electric atmosphere and enjoying fine dining.
Not sure which day to get your tickets for? Here’s what’s scheduled for the week:
- Tuesday 18th June – on day one you can watch three Group 1 races taking place.
- Wednesday 19th June – one of the most highly anticipated races takes place on day two – Prince of Wales’ Stakes.
- Thursday 20th June – the race for the Gold Cup is on the third day of the Royal Ascot.
- Friday 21st June – Two Group 1 races will be taking place on the day for the Coronation Stakes and the Commonwealth Cup.
- Saturday 22nd June – one of the world’s most famous sprint races, the Diamond Jubilee Stakes, is set to take place on the final day of the event.
Stay at Holiday Inn High Wycombe
If you’re looking for somewhere convenient to stay during Royal Ascot week, you’ll find the perfect hotel room with us in High Wycombe.
You can choose from our modern standard or executive rooms if you’re travelling with your partner, and if you’re treating the family to a race or two we have a range of family rooms and kids stay and eat free with us. We also have on-site dining available all day.
Plus, you can save on your room when you book our advance saver or best available room rates.