Dog-friendly breaks in High Wycombe
If you are looking at dog-friendly accommodation for your next getaway, then look no further than Holiday Inn High Wycombe. It can be hard to find a hotel that allows dogs anywhere other than outdoors, but we will welcome your furry friends with open arms!
High Wycombe and Buckinghamshire are full of amazing places to explore with your dog, and what better way to rest and recover than at our plush, modern hotel, where you can relax with your favourite companions right by your side.
Stay at our dog-friendly Holiday Inn hotel
- When you check-in, simply let us know you have your dog(s) with you
- We will charge an extra £15 per stay, just to cover extra cleaning costs
- We offer a complimentary water dog bowl and treat for all dogs on arrival
- Your dog can go to your hotel room and our walking-area, dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or lounge (please do not leave your dog unattended)
- You can have up to two small or medium dogs per hotel room (20kg maximum for each dog’s weight)
Dog-friendly places to eat in High Wycombe
- The General Havelock – a family-run, real ale pub full of history and charm
- The Old Queens Head – perfect for families and dogs, this country pub has traditional interiors and serves local dishes
- Spindle & Thread – with an outdoor play area for the children, this pub-restaurant serves a carvery, vegetarian options, and classic pub-grub seven days a week